This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
PR and Social Media Manager
|Salary||£30,000.00 - £35,000.00|
Calling all PR & Social Media candidates seeking a new and exciting challenge.
Are you feeling fed up in your current role? Ready for something new and different?
Then read on.
About the company:
An award-winning, highly creative and global digital agency group who help clients grow their top line, win and retain customers, change behaviour, transform their business digitally and stay ahead of the competition.
They cover an array of areas, including: Health, B2B Technology, Brand, CRM, Customer Engagement, Digital Transformation and Data & Analytics.
This is an in-house role where no day is the same.
They are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground the running. If you enjoy managing reputations and shifting perceptions, then this is the role for you.
You will ideally have agency experience in PR and Social Media, being part of a team as well as proven success in working into senior talent
Salary: Can be flexible, depending on experience. Around £35k,
- You will need to be super organised with an acute attention to detail and the ability to drive interesting stories across PR and the company’s owned channels. Strong creative writing credentials and a passion for storytelling is essential.
- You will be someone who has produced high quality content across publications and social channels, with an understanding of what people want to read! You will also be open to networking with journalists, developing your own areas of responsibility & be up for being stuck in across the various agencies PR, Marketing & New Business opportunities alongside the team as they arise.
- Enthusiasm and ability to ‘go the extra mile’ and a strong team player;
- Proven ability to understand how to create headlines outside of trade press;
- Strong journalist contacts across the board essential;
- ‘Can do attitude’ and have experience in supporting a larger team;
- Ability to forge strong relationships across many differing hierarchies;
- Proven ability at creating content and driving engagement across social;
- Deep understanding of social, how it can benefit a company and how best to raise a company’s profile using it;
- Experience working closely with C-suite executives;
- Proven ability to develop and execute a social media plan and meet KPIs;
- Should have an exceptional eye for detail;
- Strong creative writing credentials.
- Lead day-to-day PR activities across the group;
- Forge strong journalist and media relationships (existing trade relationships mandatory across key titles PR Week, The Drum, Campaign, Marketing week. References will be sought at stage two of the process);
- Proactively identify storylines for media outside of trade (business press, nationals etc);
- Lead the social media output across the group’s channels;
- Have the ability to manage a team of up to two people across PR & Marketing (social media/owned channels) and be accountable for their growth and development within the company (in case this is required as the team grows);
- Develop & implement processes to successfully establish the growing PR & Social department to ensure it is organised and efficient;
- Write all content to fulfil the responsibilities of the role.
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via [email protected]
Equally if not for you but know of someone who is ideal, we are offering £150 of Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in any of our roles as a thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.