PR EXECUTIVE – Travel Inhouse
|Salary||£27,000.00 - £30,000.00|
If you have a passion for travel and are currently a senior account executive looking to move inhouse this is the perfect role for you!
Based in south west London, this leading travel firm is looking for a talented consumer focused PR executive to work closely with the Head of PR to raise awareness and promote the services of this independent Ocean cruise company which is going from strength to strength! The are well known for having revolutionised river cruises with the introduction of their state of the art cruise ships as well as having a fleet of ocean cruisers.
Working with the head of PR you will be responsible for protecting and enhancing the brand’s reputation, by highlighting their USPs and brand heritage by promoting brand attributes and to help the company win awards.
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Ideally 3 years consumer PR experience gained in either an agency or inhouse
- Some experience of issues and crisis is desirable but not essential
- Travel PR experience is desirable but not essential.
- Education to degree level or equivalent qualification
- Good experience of organising successful press events.
- Experience of initiating and implementing successful PR plans with support from a director
- Experience of building relationships with journalists and pitching/selling-in PR stories national, travel, consumer and lifestyle titles
- Good project management skills.
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
- Confident team player
- Ability to work in a busy environment, prioritising tasks and sticking to tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel abroad and in the UK
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.