PR Manager – 3 Month FTC
|Salary||£40,000.00 - £47,000.00|
NEW PR Manager Position – Entertainment/Wellness.
Calling all talented PR professionals seeking a new short term contract to start ASAP.
Do you have experience strong PR experience in entertainment and/or wellness?
Are you looking to work at a leading media publishing company with some of the most well-known brands in the business? Their fun, fast-paced Communications Team are looking for the right talent to take on an exciting new role.
They are looking for a freelance/contract PR Manager to join the team on a 3 month basis whilst they find someone permanent. So you need to be able to come in and really hit the ground running!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactive media relations – responsible for building and managing positive relationships with a broad range of media including trade, national, consumer and entertainment contacts across both traditional and digital platforms with the aim of delivering on message coverage for their Entertainment and Wellness brands;
- Reactive media relations – managing incoming requests effectively and efficiently in line with the Communications Strategy;
- Managing proactive campaigns to build awareness and understanding of the company and its brands;
- Work on corporate profiling;
- Providing PR support to the Commercial/Sponsorship/Events teams;
- Working closely with spokespeople from the Company, briefing them where appropriate, and helping to shape their responses to media enquiries;
- Working with the Communications Director and PR managers to manage the Influencer programme with internal and external influencers;
- Identify appropriate PR platforms to support the Strategy;
- Working with the PR Intern to monitor, report and evaluate media activity and work with the monitoring agencies.
- Experience of managing compelling campaigns and strategies which target consumers.
- Evidence of managing campaigns which raise awareness, change behaviour and shift perception.
- Can-do attitude and willing to help out as required
- Flexible approach to working
- Able to integrate digital activity seamlessly into consumer campaigns
- Excellent press contacts and relationships
- Knowledge of working with influencers and influencer agencies
- Creative thinker
- Excellent media relations skills and good media relationships
- Comfortable using a range of metrics to measure activity
- Excellent writing skills
- A good instinct for brands
- Organised and unflappable
- Excellent judgement and intellectual rigour
- Results driven
- Positive and collaborative approach
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via [email protected]
Equally if not for you but know of someone who is ideal, we are offering £150 of Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in any of our roles as a thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.