PR Manchester Roles – (SAE to SAM LEVELS)
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
|Salary||£20,000.00 - £30,000.00|
Calling all PR professionals from Senior Account Executive to Senior Account Manager based in Manchester!
Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge? Do you enjoy working with a huge range of accounts spanning fashion and beauty to FMCG and retail? Then read on!
My client is a Consumer Lifestyle PR Agency with extensive experience and specialisation in Hotel, Hospitality & Property, Health & Beauty, Fashion, Food & Beverage, FMCG, Luxury Brands, Toys & Games, Mother, Baby & Parenting and Arts & Culture.
- High levels of communication – both presentation, verbal and written skills
- A passion for the media, including social media
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- Strong copywriting and marketing mastery
- Commercially aware and business savvy
- Good industry knowledge and experience in building influential networks
- Solid computer prowess and project management skills
- Ability to create engaging multimedia content and/or outsource this effectively including the recruitment and engagement of influencers
- Must be confident developing social media strategies and setting goals which increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Outstanding organisation with an ability to manage multiple projects, portfolios, content and platforms i.e. social media channels
- Service focused and sensitive to confidential information
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via [email protected]
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.