Public Affairs Director
|Salary||£60,000.00 - £70,000.00|
Are you a politically engaged communications specialist seeking a Client Services Director role in a consultancy without all the red tape?
The Client: Top Communications Consultancy
This dynamic consultancy backs up its public affairs campaigning, political analysis and strategic reputation management advice with real stat driven research and delivers projects integrating cutting edge digital and design. It works across industry sectors to drive change for corporates, investors, brands, member associations and charities.
The Role: Client Services Director
Joining the senior leadership team, this role will drive forward business strategies and oversee the delivery of campaigns across health, education, transport or energy & environment; covering public affairs, media and social projects. It will also and take a proactive role in supporting new business.
Skills and attributes for the role:
- Substantial experience of delivering public affairs, media relations and social media strategies.
- Experience in providing senior counsel to leaders at senior executive and C-suite levels.
- The ability to operate in a collegiate manner and provide high-level and strategic advice and counsel to the leadership team.
- The ability to retain clients over the long-term, win new business and work independently and autonomously in overseeing and managing client accounts.
Benefits and reasons to apply:
- Excellent Salary (depending on experience)
- 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Annual bonus
- New business commissions of 5% of the first year’s fee
If you want to learn more. Apply now for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Keywords: Public Affairs, Media Relations, Social Media, Associate Director, New business, politics, political risk, political analysis
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.