This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Senior Account Manager
|Salary||£42,000.00 - £50,000.00|
My client, an exciting boutique fin tech comms agency is looking to hire a Senior Account Manager to join their 15 strong team based in their prestigious offices in central London.
The consultancy really values their employees offering a generous bonus per head, based on a profit share pot which each consultant benefits from. The role involves working with some of the largest names within the financial services technology sector. This agency has an enviable reputation in one of the world’s fastest growing markets and through their UK and USA based offices provide a diverse offering across PR to their client base.
- Whilst a background in fin Tech is desirable, the agency is prepared to consider broader B2B and corporate agency focused candidates – with a genuine interest in working in this fascinating and fast paced sector of the Technology space
- Excellent Strategic thinker with exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Proven ability to Manage clients, team members and the press with skill, judgement & flair
- An aptitude for managing budgets and account planning
- Commercial acumen with the ability to spot an opportunity to upsell and increase revenue streams on client accounts.
- Can do and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A genuine interest and knowledge in financial services and wants to work in B2B financial tech/ financial services
What’s on offer?
- Salary starting at 45k and upwards + comprehensive benefits!
- Generous bonus scheme paying been £5-8K per annum dependent on level.
- Employee share scheme
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas and New Year office closure
- Regular team activity’s and days out
- Outstanding training and mentorship programme
- Opportunity to fast track your career if you prove to be an outstanding consultant.
- With new client wins and a portfolio of long-standing companies on PR, social and integrated campaigns, the successful candidates would be immersed in an ambitious and internationally focused firm.
If you feel that the above role is for you and you would like to be considered, then please apply attaching your most recent CV and one of the team will be in touch to discuss this with you.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.