This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Senior Account Manager / Account Director – B2B and corporate PR
|Salary||£Competitive + great benefits!|
Our client, a multi-award winning, independent PR agency is growing and looking for an ambitious, pro-active Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join their talented business services pr team, which specialise in b2b and corporate comms. Could this exciting opportunity be for you?
The Agency and the Rewards
From their lovely central London office, this agency provides their staff great training, excellent career progression and the opportunity to work with a diverse range of established and SME clients. And if that wasn’t enough they offer a very competitive salary plus great benefits package!
With this role you’ll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic range of blue chips and start-ups, line manage an incredibly talented team, and get involved with new business opportunities and development. Focused, strategic and driven you’ll play a key role in supporting the senior team with their ambitious growth plans.
To be considered, you will be:
- Looking to join a dynamic and growing agency
- A PR professional who is keen to run accounts plus contribute to new business
- Passionate about the work you do – b2b and corporate
- With an established pr agency background
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio, delivering stability and growth
- An inspiring team player, able to lead from the front offering guidance and support to those around them
- Crisis comms experience and knowledge of public affairs would be an advantage
- A strategic thinker providing direction to clients and teams alike
- Confident in offering senior client counsel
- Able to manage resources and budget effectively
- Managing big accounts (UK or international) and delivering exceptional results
- Experienced at new business development and pitching
- Enthusiastic, passionate and proactive
What you can expect in return:
- A great working culture, including early Friday finish
- Central London office
- Private health insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Bonus schemes
- Access to various travel schemes
- Friday bar and tab
- Fantastic holiday leave + Bank Holidays
- Personalised training programme
- Plus much more!
If you think you’ve got the skills and would be interested in being considered email your cv over today!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.