Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director
|Salary||£35,000.00 - £42,000.00|
Calling all established Senior Account Managers or Junior Account Directors looking for the next step in their career.
Do you have experience working with consumer lifestyle brands within a PR agency?
Are you ready to hit the ground-running, roll your sleeves up and make an impact?
Then please read on.
About the agency:
They are an award-winning global integrated communications agency working with consumer, lifestyle and entertainment brands. They develop digital-led, strategic brand communications. An independent agency reshaping the future of brand communications.
They are a friendly, creative and highly collaborative team with a real ‘family feel’. They said you feel like you’ve been there years after just a month or so; they really look after their employees and want you to succeed.
They are looking for a talented Senior Account Manager to join their consumer lifestyle team on a fixed-term maternity cover. The length of the contract will be around 1 year. However, they said, if you absolutely love it and they feel the same, you have the potential to stay on perm, if you feel that’s what you want to do.
With offices around the globe, you’d have the opportunity to travel, which is always a bonus! For example, everyone in the team goes to Amsterdam for events or campaigns.
You will have the opportunity to work on a mix of experiential and stunt-based events, along with traditional PR and influencer campaigns. You will certainly never get bored!
In terms of structure, you’ll be working closely with the Associate Director and manage a Senior Account Executive plus an intern (JAE).
There are around 45 people in the London office, so a mid-size agency with lots of room to progress.
What does the role involve?
- Responsibility for managing campaigns for clients within their consumer brand portfolio. This includes developing, driving and implementing campaigns and projects for clients that are on-time and within budget;
- Deliver excellent client servicing levels to retain and develop existing client business by ensuring team deliverables are above and beyond client expectations;
- Creative work, including the ideation of PR campaign ideas;
- Lead and activate experiential events and / or media photo stunts;
- Lead by example. Show a high level of energy to the team, set high standards of excellence and demonstrate a positive can-do attitude at all times;
- Act as the ‘lead’ where the UK market acts as a hub on pan-European clients;
- Strategy and planning, including developing proposals which meet client objectives;
- Continually develop personal and team media knowledge via media exploration and targeting, media meets and active pitching;
- Line management responsibilities;
- Contribution to new business, including drafting elements of new business proposals and pitching.
A bit about you, you’ll have…
- A minimum of 5 years PR agency experience;
- Strong knowledge and passion for consumer lifestyle brands;
- Strong creative skills balanced with the ability to get things done;
- Experience in managing multiple accounts along with a desire to manage cross-market campaigns;
- People management experience;
- Fun, collaborative with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Strategic expertise;
- Strong media contacts;
- Experience with working on experiential events and / or photo stunts (desirable not essential);
- A proactive, positive can-do attitude. They need someone who’s a good team player;
- New business pitching experience is desirable.
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via [email protected]
Equally if not for you but know of someone who is ideal, we are offering £150 of Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in any of our roles as a thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.