Senior Marketing Manager
|Salary||£50,000.00 - £55,000.00|
Are you a detail-orientated storyteller?
Do you have proven experience of testing and driving innovative new marketing ideas & approaches?
If you have experience in a similar Marketing role, please get in touch so we can get things moving.
Purpose of Position
There are not many roles out there where you get to make a real difference in an organisation that itself makes a difference in the world.
As the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for marketing the activities the company undertakes.
You will be responsible for ensuring the market understands the true benefits this company can bring to organisations and wider society. Your role will be wide and varied covering cutting edge areas that the business are engaged with.
- B2B marketing experience ideally with knowledge working within membership, events, products and service marketing and PR;
- Have proven experience of testing and driving innovative new marketing ideas and approaches;
- Possess strong copywriting skills with the ability to ability to understand the hook and be able to identify the story in any subject, taking difficult subject matter, distilling it down and explain it in a simple way;
- Be confident in your approach but able to listen to ideas and ready to challenge your thinking;
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing techniques including SEO, PPC and social media;
- Perfectionist with excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills;
- Be very organised in your work – capable of working across several projects and managing time effectively, with senior members of staff;
- Creation and framing of strategic marketing plans;
- Great line management experience;
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot and other marketing systems an advantage;
- Strong measurement ethos ;
- Demonstrable experience of changing perceptions in a market;
- Great stakeholder management with ability to develop and maintain excellent personal relationships with other internal businesses and external suppliers;
- Understand the legal aspects of marketing from Data Protection, Trade Descriptions to Distance Selling;
- Possess a desire to succeed and willing to change the status quo;
- Understand return on investment, cost and revenue figures, and their implications for the bottom line of the business;
- Experiences of audience creation through social media and other drivers ;
- A can-do attitude, with the initiative, ambition and commitment to succeed in an organization experiencing constant growth.
- A highly competitive starting salary
- 27 days annual leave with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- An excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- And a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style
- Plus, you can use the free on-site parking if you would prefer to drive.
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via [email protected]
Equally if not for you but know of someone who is ideal, we are offering £150 of Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in any of our roles as a thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.