Account Manager – Broadcast
|Salary||£28,000.00 - £34,000.00|
Senior Account Executive/Account Manager opportunity to work on an exciting range of consumer campaigns within the UK and globally with this integrated agency.
An exciting and vibrant integrated communications agency, with an international presence. They cover a wide range of consumer and b2b sectors including charity, automotive, food & drink, travel, technology, fashion, retail and sport.
With clear values that they apply to UK and global brand work, ethos and environment this agency had enjoyed high client retention with big brands (as well as recent new biz wins!) and have a good staff retention rate. They even recently reduced the working day by half an hour in favour of smart working rather than long hours for the sake of it.
Plus, as part of a wider group, they are able to offer their staff some great additional benefits and perks, including more bonuses, healthcare scheme, private medical insurance scheme and financial support for personalised training.
The Account Manager role
Reporting into a (lovely) Senior Account Director, you’ll have one AE line report and enjoy getting involved in an exciting range of consumer and projects – covering press office duties, broadcast/media days, client handling, and media relations / news generation.
To be successful, key skills you’ll have:
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the business with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of the media landscape both in UK and globally, across traditional and non-traditional / new media channels
- Experience in Broadcast media relations and Live SMT’s
- Strong organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Ability to write appropriately for different requirements: press releases, proposals, status reports, contact reports, etc
- Computer literate with a sound understanding of Microsoft Office, as well as online tools including DNA, Gorkana, Kantar, RAJAR, Year Ahead, etc
At this leading PR and content agency, the AM received a competitive salary, in addition to 25 days holiday, bonuses, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, healthcare scheme, training, team socials and others!
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please get in touch.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral as a thank you for the intro.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.