Account Manager – CSR Corpsumer
|Salary||£30,000.00 - £40,000.00|
Are you passionate about corporate social responsibility, sustainability and looking to work for an award winning, global agency? Of course you are! Read on for more…
What to expect from this role
Working on a mix of both global and UK-focussed accounts, this role will see you spearheading work for a variety of clients. However the majority of your time will be spent on two flagship clients: Unilever and William Grant & Sons.
- 25 days annual leave, Christmas period off and your birthday!
- In house and external training to progress your career!
- Social events
- Other fantastic benefits include flexible working and free breakfasts – ask me for more!
What are they looking for?
- Experience in purpose work and sustainability
- Experience working with global clients
- Proven track record of high impact coverage in the UK media
- Good contacts within media, social media and wider influencers
- Ability to multitask
- Creative thinking
- Team player
- Ambitious, self-motivated and driven
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly to [email protected]
Not quite right? That’s okay. If you know of anyone who might be interested in this role, please do get in touch. Premier Resourcing have £150 in retail vouchers for successfully placed referrals up for grabs!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.