Account Manager – Luxury Travel
|Salary||£30,000.00 - £34,000.00|
Feeling like it’s time for a new challenge? Are you passionate about luxury travel & hotels?
Well, I might be able to help….
One of my brilliant clients are on the lookout for a new Account Manager or established Senior Account Executive ready to progress.
You’d be heading up some exciting new client wins and help them transition into their next exciting growth chapter. This is a really fantastic opportunity to join a thriving young agency with an excellent reputation and an enviable client list.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2-3 years’ experience working with luxury travel or lifestyle brands – whether in a communications, marketing or editorial role;
- Understand the luxury consumer and how to influence them on and offline;
- Have an in-depth understanding of how the media works and a strong network of journalists, digital and social influencers to activate;
- Be a confident networker with socialable and tenacious nature;
- Be a creative thinker able to develop unique story angles, events and partnership opportunities;
- Be a strong writer able to draft compelling press releases, media pitches and blog posts;
- Be confident working with and managing different social media channels;
- Be an agile multi-tasker able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects;
- Have some experience at managing others with the ability to manage and develop an AE/and or intern with kindness, diplomacy and maturity;
- Be a team player who supports all co-workers and champions the agency.
Get in touch today so we can get the ball rolling: [email protected]
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.