This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
|Salary||£40,000.00 - £50,000.00|
Our Client, a rapidly growing health and wellness start-up are on the lookout for an established and dynamic eCommerce manager to take over the online customer journey strategy. Join a passionate and collaborative team, own their digital marketing initiatives and grow with the company!
- Website ownership – from design through to optimisation
- CRM strategy and implementation
- Working closely with the Operations Manager, ensure web pages are merchandised to their full potential
- Manage the Digital marketing calendar, supporting the wider marketing function with creating and implementing seasonal campaigns
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager on customer acquisition and retention across SEO, PPC, social media, CRM, email, affiliates etc
- Ensuring site content and structure is fully optimized for SEO
- Online marketing activities such as SEO, SEA, affiliate marketing, social media management etc
- Monitoring and controlling of e-commerce processes
- Analysis of key figures for economic success
- Established experience in an eCommerce management role
- Proven experience of B2C and eCommerce Strategy
- Good knowledge of SEO, CRM, and analytics
- Previous experience in health and wellbeing or subscription services preferred.
- Passionate about health and wellbeing!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.