Financial Services Account Manager – Bonuses, Flexible Working & Fast Track Opportunities
|Salary||£Excellent + Bonus + Bens|
Exceptional Account Managers required with an ambitious agency. Varied strategic corporate & b2b campaigns. Top tier financial services clients. Superb client ownership. Proven track record for recognising and promoting talent. Strong financial packages, bonuses and flexible working.
This agency offers the best of both worlds; combining top tier financial services clients, international campaigns using multi-platform content and well-structured training with a boutique environment allowing you to maximise client exposure, work smarter including flexible working and fast-track your career while you really feel part of the company’s successes.
The team is growing fast and now need an Account Manager to work in this top team. Learning from some of the most respected minds in the industry, this exceptional role will deliver a range of strategic corporate campaigns for top financial services clients. This role will enjoy excellent client exposure throughout the full campaign; producing outstanding content, as well as liaising with high level media including prominent nationals, broadcast and digital while also being able to build more commercial skills when supporting new business.
Skills and attributes for the role:
- Utilising knowledge of traditional and digital media to maximise PR opportunities for clients
- Interprets and responds to client briefs and develops effective & creative communication strategies
- Contributes to crisis management plans and provides support to senior consultants
- Creates news stories and builds media relationships that will deliver coverage
- Contributes to new business solutions, leveraging previous relevant experience, specialist skills and knowledge
- Understands and manages the relationship between client service and profitability, escalating any issues to the appropriate level
- Manages, collaborates and supports the Account Executive/Senior Account Executive in the delivery of their roles
- Seeks out training initiatives and learning opportunities to enhance personal and team development & leads junior staff by example.
Ideal candidates will be bright, ambitious and display a good academic record coupled with past communications experience covering financial services clients. Experience of complex financial services sectors like market infrastructure, FX would be ideal. Superb client management, writing and media skills. Additional European languages would also be welcomed. If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete the role, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.