Head of Marketing
|Salary||£70,000.00 - £100,000.00|
Seeking a strategic but hands-on Head of Marketing role with a well-funded, very ambitious and rapidly growing B2C e-commerce & B2B SAAS business?
The Company: High Growth B2C & B2B E-commerce & SAAS Firm
At the forefront of the sharing economy, this disruptive firm has been creating new e-commerce markets for several years. It has recently added significant board appointments to help guide the entrepreneurial management team and is closing a round of funding to help fuel its next growth phase. The b2c face of the business is already a market leader and operating smoothly through an excellent app and supporting website, while partnerships with significant FTSE 100 and blue chip corporates supplies the b2b SAAS revenues. They are now ready to accelerate growth and take revenues from 8 figures to 9 figures in the next 3 years.
The Role: Head of Marketing
The marketing team will be key to this growth and this Head of Marketing role is a very interesting hands-on role which blends strategy and delivery. The marketing team has a team of 3 in place but the business is now ready to grow rapidly.
The role will:
- create and deliver the marketing strategy to support ambitious growth plans; taking revenues over £100m
- provide guidance, insights and direction to third-party marketing agencies and internal stakeholders
- lead both online & offline marketing channels, with a focus on:
- growing the existing b2c subscriber / user base
- securing new b2b/corporate partners
- take financial control, review spend, measurement and performance
- utilise hands-on experience with requirement to “get hands dirty”
- build out a wider marketing & communications team
Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding across the marketing mix; Understands how to build and measure marketing across the full marketing funnel
- Experience within a high growth e-commerce or data driven B2C business
- Experience growing b2b revenues, partnerships and lead generation
- Experience in a scale up phase business/department; growing revenues to £100m+
- Ability to create strategy but willingness to get hands dirty
- Experience managing teams and external providers
Excellent salary (depending on experience) + strong benefits including:
- Participation in EMI scheme
- Discretionary bonuses
- 23 days holiday
- Gym membership
Interested? Please contact us ASAP to find out more.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Keywords: (“Marketing” OR “Marketing Director” OR “CMO” OR “Chief Marketing Officer” OR “Head of Marketing” OR “E-Commerce” OR “Start-Up” OR “Scale-Up” OR “Consumer Tech” or “SAAS”)
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.