PR Account Director – B2B and Corporate team
|Salary||£competitive + great benefits package|
One of our best PR agency clients, a multi-award winning, independent PR agency is growing and looking for an ambitious, pro-active Account Director to join their talented B2B and corporate division. Could this exciting opportunity be for you?
The Agency and the Rewards
From their lovely central London office, this agency provides their staff great training, excellent career progression and the opportunity to work with a diverse range of established and SME clients; spanning FMCG, drinks/food, entertainment, technology/media, retail and financial services. And if that wasn’t enough they offer a very competitive salary plus great benefits package! The experienced senior management, who have been in the comms business for over two decades, value a happy team and how this helps provide clients with top notch service – providing sound strategy and media nous to help brands gain high profile attention and drive audience engagement. It is due to continued success this new AD role has come about.
With this role you’ll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic range of blue chips and start-ups, line manage an incredibly talented team, and get involved with new business opportunities and development. Focused, strategic and driven you’ll play a key role in supporting the senior team with their ambitious growth plans.
To be considered, you will be:
- Looking to join a dynamic and growing agency
- A PR professional who is keen to run accounts plus contribute to new business
- Passionate about the work you do – b2b and corporate
- With an established pr agency background
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio, delivering stability and growth
- An inspiring team player, able to lead from the front offering guidance and support to those around them
- Crisis comms experience and knowledge of public affairs would be an advantage
- A strategic thinker providing direction to clients and teams alike
- Confident in offering senior client counsel
- Able to manage resources and budget effectively
- Managing big accounts (UK or international) and delivering exceptional results
- Experienced at new business development and pitching
- Enthusiastic, passionate and proactive
What you can expect in return:
- A great working culture, including early Friday finish
- Central London office
- Private health insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Bonus schemes
- Access to various travel schemes
- Friday bar and tab
- Fantastic holiday leave + Bank Holidays
- Personalised training programme
- Plus much more!
If you think you’ve got the skills and would be interested in being considered email your cv over today!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.